My thoughts 2 weeks away from trip

It is the second to last week from when my dad and I leave for Vancouver, our first stop. I'm crossing my fingers that one of the stops will include Greece or Italy. I have always wanted to go to both of those countries ever since I read the Percy Jackson series.
I'm a bit nervous, but at the same time totally ready to kick some butt and have fun. This week, I am staying calm and trying to focus on finishing all my homework for school this week so that next week (the last week before the trip) I can freak out without having to also complete too much work. I don't like procrastinating however for nerves and anxiety I think I can make an exception. Although I am super nervous, I am also extremely excited and pumped to see a bunch of different countries and people. I always wanted to travel the world and see different cultures and lifestyles, but I never got to the payment part of the plan. Fortunately now I don't have to. Hallelujah! This is also a great opportunity to bond with my dad because he always complains about how I'm such a teenager and never hang with him but no more. After this I can comeback with, "what about that time I spent a month with you traveling around the world, boom roasted." All jokes aside, I am truly grateful that my parents are able to provide this awesome sauce trip for me and can't wait to share some crazy stories about scaling a wall or something along those lines.

Comments

  1. You make me laugh - glad we could help with the payment part of your plan. Can't wait to watch your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10: The Day of Rest

Day 21: The Day Dad Did the Running Man

Day 8: The Day of Long Pants